Sunday 5 January 2014

Hi everyone...

Its been a dull winter day for me... Are winters actually gloomy and blue, or is it just me?
Tried to divert my mind, with songs, tv and stuff... Didn't help! :(

I guess my incapability to work out a few things in life, is having its effect...
Its kinda frustrating when you are so close to making it happen, and yet you just can't!
That's how I am feeling... Ah!
I don't know if something is lacking in me, or its still not the right time yet...

There are a few wishes I want to fulfill, few dreams I want to come true, few aspirations I want to see turning into reality... You know that feeling, when all seems to go haywire, nothing going in the direction I had thought of or imagined... Yes, that's what's going on within me... And its troublesome... Not letting me focus or concentrate on anything else!

Gosh! Its most terrible when you feel this helpless & lost! :'(

I had promised myself, that I would try and be positive, thinking and feeling good... But doesn't look like I could pull it off this long! :(

Constantly reminding myself of those words by Babuji (Late Shri Harivansh Rai Bachchan): "Man ka ho toh achcha, Na ho toh zyada achcha..."
Kyunki tab wo Ishwar ke man ka ho jaata hai, aur Ishwar kabhi aapka bura nahi soch sakte... :)

I call them 'Pearls of Wisdom'... These are my favourite lines...
My second most favourite: "Jab tak jeevan hai, tab tak sangharsh hai!" By Amitabh Bachchan ji himself!

Amit ji spoke about life which I believe is an eternal struggle... Babuji spoke about how a person's way of thinking could help him be strong enough to sail through tough times...
So the son told me what life actually is! The father told me the way to live it...

How profound, how inspiring those words are...!!
I wish I could implement them that easy in my though processes... But I am trying my best...

May be God is planning something wonderful.. Something worth all the wait, the struggle, the worry...
That's what HOPE is... :)

So, tightly holding onto hope, I sign off...

God bless all of you!

R



1 comment:

  1. I hope you're past the dull days, Rubina, and feeling some sunshine in your heart!
    (~Donna~)

    ReplyDelete