Thursday 2 January 2014

Hello people...
Its already the 2nd of Jan! Whoa! Time does fly... And how...

There is an inner voice within me, which tells me 2014 is going to be memorable... Its going to be satisfying, fruitful, joyous... Better than what 2013 was...
When a stark pessimist like me feels such, I guess its a good sign! ;)
I hope positivity continue to surrounds me all through the 363 days ahead!

I have always believed that its fine if you know your destination but not the path... Ultimately you will find one...
But its very important to have an idea about where you want to reach...
Once you have set your eyes on your goal, your hard work, sincerity, and dedication towards the same, will show you the right direction and thus, the right way...

Career wise, my life went haywire in 2013! I topped my college in my graduation, but ended up taking a gap year... Felt disappointed, shattered, lost! That continued almost all through the last year!

But my intuition tells me the situation is going to change now... Things are getting clearer... My mind is more positive and relaxed!
And I have two very precious assets: FAITH in Almighty, that something wonderful is being planned for me, something worth the wait and the efforts I put in... And HOPE, the eternal light which will lead me out of the dark!

When you have faith & hope, things have to get better... That's what my HEART says!
And I have to pay heed to its "echos" right? ;) :)


I am blessed to have an extremely supportive family, and some friends who love me for who I am, and wish well for me! And then there is Mr. Bachchan... My source of strength, support, inspiration and much more!

What else would one need? I think I am ready to set out into the world, accept challenges, face obstacles, and still reach my destination! :)

2014 is going to be PROMISING to say the least! I feel strangely content already!
Praying that I can continue having such affirmative thoughts! :)


With a smile on my face, and belief in my heart, I sign off for today!
Will be back soon...

Till then;
Live, Laugh, Love! :)

R

2 comments: