Wednesday 1 January 2014

Hello everyone...
I had been thinking of creating a blog for quite some time...
Have been a regular visitor at Mr. Bachchan's official blog since he created it in April 2008!

Finally sat down to create my own... January 1, 2014 seemed to be an apt day... Was waiting for 2013 to end and 2014 to begin...
What better day to start something new, on the very first day of a new year! :)

For me, expressing & sharing is like a therapy... It makes me feel content, cleansed from within, satisfied... :) 

So here I am...
As we begin writing yet another 365 page book, I look back at the days gone by... 
It was quite a disappointing year for me... Career wise & personally... There were hurdles, problems, complications all around!
But one person made it worth remembering...
Mr. Amitabh Bachchan.. Will share the details later!

For now, I am a part of his "Extended Family", his fans who communicate with him regularly through his blog & through twitter... He is someone I idolize, revere, admire, respect & love immensely!

So I wrote something for him in gratitude... Sent it to him as a New Year greeting too...
And I am glad to put it up as my very first post here, sharing it with you all... :)

Feedback & criticism is welcome! :)


2013 with AB!


The year 2013 had just begun,
There was merriment all around..
You sent love & blessings my way,
My heart experienced joy unbound...

Life threw many challenges at me,
The road ahead was a journey tough..
You were my strength, my inspiration,
You helped me sail through patches rough...

When success knocked at my door,
I felt grateful for all you gave me..
Your encouragement was the best gift,
I was as ecstatic as one could be...

You surprised me with a birthday wish,
You added that extra charm to my day..
I couldn't have asked for more,
When there was so much you sent my way...

Finally the special day dawned upon,
I got an opportunity to see you for real..
You made each moment so memorable,
It all still seems way too surreal...

They say miracles do happen,
I experienced one that evening..
That memory for me is priceless,
To my world, you add so much meaning...

I hope I can meet you this year,
I hope I get to fulfill my biggest dream..
Oh! What a marvellous day it would be,
You lighting up my life like a brilliant sun beam...

You have been the best teacher & guide,
You have been my reason to smile..
Your life has been a ideal example,
Showing me the right path all the while...

The year gone by was a mixed experience,
But I had your company all through..
You made all my sad days glad,
Yes that is the magic of YOU...

As we look forward to a new beginning,
I seek your love & greetings today & forever..
All I want to say to you sir, is that,
You are God's choicest BLESSING ever...

May you experience the purest of joys,
May your health be perfect in the coming year..
Wishing you the best life has to offer,
Love & greetings to everyone near and dear...



Have sent this to him... Not a pro at poetry, but each word comes straight from my heart! :) Hope he likes it! Hope you like it too...


Really looking forward to share much more about all that goes on within me, in the coming days!

Happy New Year everyone! Best wishes for a wonderful 2014!

Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment